Participants will lay on the theoretical foundations of the most important elements and principles of the Balanced Scorecard as the Global State-of-the-Art model in order to effectively design, develop, execute, and manage Strategy, as well as additional management models that synergize and converge into it.
Self-applicable leading-edge Online Course with simple quality slides with selected animation, where the theoretical basis for the construction of the Balanced Scorecard model and its application for Strategy Execution are synthesized for ordinary and even specialized audience.
Block 1 – Introduction to Health Strategy Management
- Concept of Strategy with Balanced Scorecard
- Background and Evolution of the Balanced Scorecard
- What is the Balanced Scorecard and what are its common misconceptions
Block 2 – Elements of the Balanced Scorecard
- The Vision of the Organization
- Strategic Analysis
- Key Elements of the Balanced Scorecard
- Principles of Strategic Management System
Block 3 – Strategic Management
- Strategy Management to Support Successful Implementation
- Executive Leadership
- Critical Success Factors, Limitations and Benefits of the Model
Profit and non-profit organizations that seek to deepen and master Strategic Management, with limited resources (time and/or money) to attend face-to-face courses or webinars.
The effective duration of the course is 12 continuous hours. Availability 360 (24/7) – less selected maintenance