It is important to know that:
Participants will lay on the theoretical foundations of the most important elements and principles of the Balanced Scorecard as the Global State-of-the-Art model in order to effectively design, develop, execute, and manage Strategy, as well as additional management models that synergize and converge into it.
Self-applicable leading-edge Online Course with simple quality slides with selected animation, where the theoretical basis for the construction of the Balanced Scorecard model and its application for Strategy Execution are synthesized for ordinary and even specialized audience.
Block 1 – Introduction to Health Strategy Management
- Concept of Strategy with Balanced Scorecard
- Background and Evolution of the Balanced Scorecard
- What is the Balanced Scorecard and what are its common misconceptions
Block 2 – Elements of the Balanced Scorecard
- The Vision of the Organization
- Strategic Analysis
- Key Elements of the Balanced Scorecard
- Principles of Strategic Management System
Block 3 – Strategic Management
- Strategy Management to Support Successful Implementation
- Executive Leadership
- Critical Success Factors, Limitations and Benefits of the Model
Profit and non-profit organizations that seek to deepen and master Strategic Management, with limited resources (time and/or money) to attend face-to-face courses or webinars.
The effective duration of the course is 12 continuous hours. Availability 360 (24/7) – less selected maintenance
The course is divided into three self-enforcing units addressing various topics of the “strategic process” and fundamental theoretical management models for “bit-by-bit” learn to build and implement the Balanced Scorecard model.
At the end of some themes in each Block, a self-assessment will indicate the level of participant’s learning to advance to the next Block or advise a review.
The participant will have a span of three weeks to complete the course (with some flexibility). Automated notices will be sent off if there are delays in advancement, given that failure or prolonged interruption of course will impact negatively on the desired learning.
- A variant of this e-Training course has been taught Globally to executives of USA, Germany, Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil, Dominican Republic , UK & India…
For a more detailed program information contact us: [email protected]